Vietnam is a country of mystery, exotic and mesmerizing. It is truly a great destination for motorbike tours lovers.
Vietnam is a destination of beauty. Profuse in greenery, shrouded by the world’s oldest rain forests. Shorelines sprinkled with coral lagoons and jungle-encrusted isles offer the finest in holiday amenities.
Vietnam is a country of contrasts. It’s dark interior sheltering indigenous cultures scant steps removed from the Stone Age. While not far away, modern cities, frenetic with energy, manic with development, soar above the surrounding paddy fields.
It is hard to make generalizations about a country so long and brimming with humanity as Vietnam, but here are a couple:
Vietnam has some of the best motorcycle roads in the world.
Vietnam has 54 groups of groups of people. Those who live in the mountain are among the most friendly in Asia.
Finally, motorcycle touring in Vietnam encompasses a fascinating biking that exists on our planet.
These are both mighty big claims, but absolutely true. Therefore, OFFROAD VIETNAM wants to show YOU the delights and highlights Vietnam has to offer.
We offer guided on and off road motorcycle tours and semi-guided (or half-guided) and self-guided (unguided) motorbike tours and motorcycle adventures in Vietnam.
The only office is based in Hanoi, the Northern part of the country. Only Japanese Honda motorcycles from 125 to 250cc including enduro, scooters, and road bikes are used on our tours. “Honda” in Vietnam means “Motorcycle” just like “Google” means “Search”, simply they are the best and spare parts are easy to find and cheap to buy. Please take these details into account when you decide which bike to hire. Ask about bike model and year of manufacturing don’t just look at prices. Our rates are not the cheapest but competitive and the quality is best. Note that we don’t use Chinese copy of the small 100cc Honda Win like most companies, click here to know the reasons.
In addition, our partners in Cambodia, Thailand, Laos, and China offer more options for our customers to ride cross the borders. We would send you their contact details if you want to do a croos-border motorbike tours from/to Vietnam.
Most popular motorbike tours from Hanoi, Northern Vietnam
– Short motorbike tours in just one day from Hanoi. This is easy itinerary but requires riding skills to manage Hanoi crowded traffic. For more details please click here.
– Mai Chau is a great destination near Hanoi where you can experience Thai people life and culture. This is one of the best motorbike tours if you have limited time. Follow this link for more details of the itinerary.
– Red River Delta can be considered as one of the most typical Vietnam countryside motorbike tours. You can do this trip in just 4 days.
– Northeast Vietnam is home to many hill tribe people, scenic views, and great mountain roads. Allow 7 days for this loop.
– Northwest Vietnam is a far-away destination. The roads are rough and best suitable for dirt bike tours. At least 8 days is recommended for this loop.
– Ha Giang is our favourite motorbike adventure due to the landscape, people, culture, and roads. If you want to cover Northeast in this trip then look at 10 days itinerary here.
– Ho Chi Minh Trail was famous about Vietnam (American) War. It now stands as one of the most popular destinations because of the varied landscape, food, culture, and views. The shortest itinerary you can do is 9 days.
– When you have from two weeks, ride Big Loop of Northern Vietnam. It offers you everything from the first six tours above in 16 days.
– Still not what you wanted? Try a customized tour with no set agenda. You have total flexibility.
First of all, we have years of experience in providing quality motorbike tours and motorbike rentals throughout Vietnam, starting from Hanoi. With us, you have memorable and amazing motorcycle tours exploring the less travelled parts of Vietnam. Let us be your Vietnam motorbike tour provider as we know the very best and most stunning destinations. If you want to get off the beaten track to see some of the most beautiful scenery Vietnam has to offer, then come ride with us! Charming ethnic minority villages, winding trails, towering waterfalls, and majestic mountain scenery and much more there for you to discover.
Join Our Tours!
Hanoi’s Vietnam Offroad Tours invites you to join one of our existing guided motorbike tours (Late Availability) that people booked and wanted more riders to tag along.
You not only save some bucks but definitely have more fun and get more new friends. We usually accept riders of similar riding experience so nobody holds the group back. However, please expect a slower pace or tempo when the group becomes larger. Also, a new friend can either a good friend in the end or just somebody that you don’t want to meet next time. It’s hard to tell how good or bad a person is until you ride with him/her for a few days!
For the latest motorbike tours with spaces available, please follow this link.
If you want to contact us by email, please click here.